- 1 pie crust (ready-made)
- 3 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- Caramel topping
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line tart pans with crust, pinching along the rim to form the crust. Pile the sliced apples in the crust evenly. Drizzle with caramel.
- In another bowl, using a pastry cutter or fork, cut the cold butter, brown sugar and flour together until it forms a coarse sand consistency. Then using your hands form the mixture into larger crumbs. Sprinkle that on top of apples. Drizzle with caramel again.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is lightly browned and the crust is golden.
- Allow to cool before enjoying.