- 12 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and quartered
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled
- ¼ cup squeezed lemon juice
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 Tbsp cream
- In a large pan of salted, boiling water, cook pasta.
Drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Set pasta aside.
- In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic. Stir until fragrant.
Add asparagus and cook 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink (about 3 minutes).
- Add lemon juice and salt and pepper. Add lemon slices and cream.
Let simmer and add pasta and pasta water.
- Toss until coated, add grated parmesan.
To watch the video, click here.