By Juicy Juice
Here’s a fun and simple frozen treat we know you’ll love! We’ve layered up cool and creamy vanilla yogurt and Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, cherry flavor to make this white and red striped frozen pop irresistible to kids! Don’t worry; layering these bomb pops is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Total Time: 5 hours 45 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
Makes 10 Pops
- 1 ½ cup Juicy Juice 100% Juice, cherry flavor
- 1 ½ cup frozen dark cherries or pitted fresh cherries
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ice pop molds
- Ice pop sticks
- Puree Juicy Juice 100% Juice, cherry flavor and cherries in a blender until the cherries are slightly broken down, 10 to 20 seconds. Divide the cherry mixture in half. Take one half and pour into each pop mold, dividing evenly among them (they should each be about ⅓ full), and freeze 45 minutes. Refrigerate the remaining batch of cherry mixture for step 3.
- Whisk Greek yogurt, half and half and honey in a large glass measuring cup with a spout until the honey is completely dissolved into the yogurt mixture. Divide among the pop molds (the pop molds should be about ⅔ full after). Set pop molds in freezer and allow to firm about 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, a layer of ice should form across the top, but the yogurt layer should not be solid.
- Remove the 2nd batch of cherry mixture and stir to combine. Fill the pop molds with a final layer of the remaining cherry mixture, add pop sticks, pressing down through the partially frozen layers and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours. Run under warm water to release pops from molds and serve!
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Juicy Juice.