- Chocolate chips (milk, dark, white, etc.)
- Hot cocoa mix
- Optional add-ins like mini marshmallows, sprinkles, or toffee pieces
- Melt your chocolate chips by microwaving them in a bowl for 30 seconds, stirring, then continuing to heat at 15-second intervals, and stir until the chips are all melted.
- Use a spoon to dollop the melted chocolate into your molds, smoothing it around the edges until everything is covered.
- Set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is firm.
- Fill your mold three-fourths full with your hot cocoa mix and optional add-ins.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over top to seal the “back” of the bombs. Place mold in the fridge until the chocolate sets.
- Serve in a mug, pouring hot milk over the bomb and stirring until completely melted.