- Brussel Sprouts (2 cups halved)
- Asparagus (one bunch)
- 3 small cuts of fresh Salmon
- Lemon wedges
- Olive oil
- Lemon pepper
- Optional: Ready to Serve rice (whole grain)
- On a baking sheet lined with tin foil, place halved brussel sprouts on one side and whole asparagus on the other.
- Place the desired amount of salmon in the center of the sheet and top with lemon wedges.
- Drizzle with olive oil and cover with lemon pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Optional: Use Ready to Serve rice as a quick and easy side.
- In a bowl place cooked rice, asparagus and brussel sprouts. Top with salmon and enjoy!