- 2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 sticks cold unsalted butter
- Ice water as needed
- 1 extra large can of pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 1 c butterscotch chips
- Melted butter for sealing edges and covering top
- In a food processor, combine pie dough ingredients and blend until completely combined and crumbling. Add ice water as needed to combine mixture.
- Pour dough mixture onto a floured surface and form into a ball, roll out with a rolling pin and cut out round disks to your desired size.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar. Mix together before adding the butterscotch chips. Fold into mixture.
- Place about a teaspoon of pumpkin filling onto each disk and using the butter to seal the edges, fold in half. Using a fork, crimp edges.
- Place on a baking sheet. Cut air vents into each pastry and brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until they are golden brown.