- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fully cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sausage
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup half and half cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Sliced green onion for garnish (or you can add it in)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 12-muffin pan. Divide the filling evenly between 12 muffin tins. Try different combinations! Add the cheddar cheese evenly on the top.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper. Pour over the top of the cheese and fill the cup until almost full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until set. Remove and serve warm or let cool and store in the refrigerator or freezer. Reheat from fridge for about 30 seconds or frozen for about 1 minute or until heated through.