- 2 c. Lucky Charms (just cereal)
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c. Lucky Charms marshmallow bits
- 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- Line a large jelly-roll pan with parchment paper.
- In food processor, pulse Lucky Charms cereal 1 minute or until finely ground; transfer cereal to large bowl. Add flour, baking soda, and salt and whisk until combined.
- In large bowl, with a mixer on medium speed, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar for 4 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time, until combined. Reduce mixer speed to medium-low. Add flour mixture all at once, and beat until it is just combined. Fold in marshmallow bits and white chocolate chips using a spatula or wooden spoon. Cover and refrigerate dough 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until pale golden. Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.