This southern-fried delight is so easy to make in your pellet grill and will quickly become a favorite with your family and friends.
- 5 pounds of chicken breasts (butterflied and tenderized)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 AP Flour
Fried Chicken Preparation:
- Beat egg in small bowl. Add evaporated milk and stir thoroughly.
- Mix flour, paprika, baking powder, chili powder, salts, and pepper in a bowl.
- Use a small bowl to melt butter in microwave and then pour into shallow metal baking pan large enough to hold the chicken pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg/milk mixture and then roll in flour mix. Place into metal baking pan.
- Set the grill to 375° and wait until this temperature stabilizes. Cook the chicken for 25 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to 325°, turn the chicken pieces over, and cook for 30 more minutes or until done.
Recipe and Photos Courtesy of Trinity Fireside.