By: Carolina Jantac, MS, RD, LD
- 1 ¼ cup oat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Once Again Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1/2 cup of Once Again White Chocolate Hazelnut Amoré
- Add milk, eggs and peanut butter to mixer and combine at low speed.
- Then slowly add in the oatmeal flour and baking powder. Mix until well blended.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of mixture onto the waffle iron . Amounts may have to be adjusted depending on the size of your waffle iron – and then cook them until crispy- golden.
- Enjoy your waffle with your delicious toppings!