- 2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of your favorite sweetener (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of strong hot coffee (1/2 cup per serving)
- Whipped cream
- Add milk, pumpkin puree and sweetener to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until hot but do not boil.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and whisk in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour desired amount of coffee into a mug, top with the pumpkin mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
- Can be stored in the fridge for 4 days—also makes a great iced coffee!