- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter
- pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine eggs, flour, sugar and nutmeg.
- Blend together while adding the milk.
- Place butter in a heavy oven-safe skillet and place in oven. As soon as the butter has melted (careful not to burn) remove the skillet and pour the batter into the pan.
- Return to oven.
- Bake 20 minutes until pancake is risen on the sides.
- Quickly remove it, cover with powdered sugar or fruit of your choice.