Hall Park Redefines the Workplace with Lush Landscape, World Class Art, and Amenities Galore
by Lisa A. Beach
Frisco is fast becoming one of the most enticing cities to live and work in Texas. You can thank developer Craig Hall, who literally changed Frisco’s landscape when he built HALL Park in the 1990s. Hall sets the new gold standard for what an office park should be, as he continues to transform Frisco’s HALL Park into a unique workplace environment that embodies beauty, amenities, and work-life balance.
With activities, special events, lush landscaping, ample green space, an amazing collection of art, and a dazzling array of perks and amenities for tenants and their employees, HALL Park is the place to work in North Texas.
“Since the beginning, our goal has been to provide an exceptional environment that is more than a typical office building, helping our tenants recruit and retain the most talented workforce,” says Craig Hall, founder and chairman of HALL Group. “Our current changes at HALL Park are a major step forward towards achieving this goal-adding restaurants, advanced fitness offerings, outside walking and jogging trails, a wine lounge, new meeting spaces, and several other upgrades.”
This gorgeous office development showcases more than 150 works created by artists from all over the world, and HALL Park boasts the largest private collection of contemporary Texas sculpture ever assembled in the Texas Sculpture Garden.
Then there are the unique amenities—lots of them. Perks for tenants and their employees go beyond the expected, offering envy-worthy services including:
• Health and Wellness: A 10,000-sq.-ft. fitness center offers daily classes and indoor/outdoor activities such as yoga, Pilates, boot camp, kickboxing, spin class, and TRX training. Plus, nine trails wind through the beautifully landscaped development dotted with stunning artwork for walkers and joggers to enjoy during their outdoor jaunts.
• Food & Drink Options: Tenants can get catered meals for their meetings, head to the new eateries (ranging from sit-down restaurants to grab-and-go dining options), relax in the Sip Wine Lounge for social and office events, or grab lunch from multiple vendors at the HALL Eats Food Truck Park.
• State-of-the-Art Meeting Spaces: Tenants can meet and connect in a variety of Wi-Fi-enabled, indoor and outdoor spaces (including a new entertainment pavilion) for corporate meetings, conferences, employee breaks, and special events with the help of on-site HALL Active/Conference Manager, Ashley Dulaney.
• “Concierge-Like” Services: Meeting the demands of time-pressed workers, HALL Park helps ease the stress of handling daily tasks by offering a private preschool, banking services, and car care center.
With 16 buildings and counting on this 162-acre complex, HALL Park continues to transform itself into an ever-expanding, first-class business destination. Located along the Dallas North Tollway, the complex has evolved significantly since its beginnings in the mid-1990s with just a few two-story office buildings and parking lots. Interestingly, the tollway didn’t even pass 121 at this time.
Now the largest office park in Frisco, HALL Park is home to approximately 190 companies within 2.5 million square feet of office space. It’s continuing to expand, as a new, 300,000-sq.-ft., 12-story office tower is under construction, with an expected completion date of December 2017. This will be the 17th building at HALL Park and the tallest office building in Frisco.
“HALL Park is redefining the workplace, featuring an amazing art collection, picturesque lake views, and unique amenities, such as our wine lounge, walking trails, and lakeside meeting and event spaces,” Hall points out. “I’m excited to see and be a part of the park’s future growth plans and look forward to seeing where it will be in 5, 10, and 20 years.”
Dedicated to the success of each individual tenant, HALL Park emphasizes the importance of attracting and retaining employees, enhancing productivity and improving peace of mind. That’s why the 162-acre property offers an extensive array of amenities, managed by on-site Director of Experience, Barbara Milo (pictured right). Featured ammenities include:
• Fitness Center
• Outdoor Trails
• Wine Lounge
• State-of-the-Art Conference and Training Rooms
• Food Truck Park
• Private Preschool
• Car Care Center
• Outdoor Meeting & Event Space
• Corporate Lounge
• Art Collection
• Texas Sculpture Garden
• Hall Art Café
• Restaurant & Retail Area (under construction)