Celebrate National Mac & Cheese Day with this local favorite!
- 1 Qt Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Smoked Gouda (grated)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 TSP Thyme (dry)
- 1/2 LB Ham (chopped)
- 5 Cups Macaroni (cooked)
- 1 TBS White Truffle Oil
- Bring cream to a low boil in a sauce pan for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in all ingredients except truffle oil and macaroni making sure everything is well incorporated.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes until sauce starts to thicken.
- Add macaroni and continue to simmer until well coated and thickened.
- Drizzle with the white truffle oil
- Most importantly…enjoy!
Serves 10 people.