- 1 lb ground chuck beef
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sweetened lime juice
- pepper jack cheese
- toppings and condiments of choice
- hamburger buns
- Mix together ground beef, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, Worcestershire Sauce and lime juice.
- Form into patties and season both sides with salt, pepper and lemon pepper.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side, twice for medium.
- Add pepper jack cheese and toast buns.
- Top with your favorite toppings and condiments and enjoy!