HALL OFFICE PARK REFRESH UNDERWAY WITH NEW NAME, AMENITIES AND UPGRADES
HALL Group reimagines the 16-building park, renaming it HALL Park and enhancing tenant experience
HALL Group’s award-winning, 162-acre, 16-building HALL Office Park in Frisco is undergoing a park-wide refresh that includes renaming the project to HALL Park as well as adding new, modern amenities, enhancing its existing, unique park-like setting. The refresh will include countless improvements to modernize the 18-year-old park, and the update is anticipated to be complete by fall 2016.
“Since the beginning our goal has been to provide an exceptional environment that is more than a typical office building, helping our tenants recruit and retain the most talented workforce,” said Craig Hall, founder and chairman of HALL Group. “Our current changes at HALL Park are a major step forward towards achieving this goal – adding restaurants, advanced fitness offerings, outside walking and jogging trails, a wine lounge, new meeting spaces and several other upgrades.”
Completed upgrades at HALL Park include:
- Renaming the development “HALL Park,” to better reflect its unique park-like setting and additional uses beyond office space
- Expansion of the 10,000 square foot, state-of-the-art fitness center, HALL Active, including renovation of locker rooms, the addition of new equipment and new studios for classes
- Creation of new conferencing facilities, “HALL Meet,” that include a training center with a lounge and kitchen, and three additional conference rooms at various locations throughout the park
- Addition of several commissioned pieces of art, including replicas of Jerry Daniels’ iconic “Dancers MM” to be placed at all of the park’s entrances
- New corporate wine lounge and event space, HALL Sip, including wine lockers
- Enhancement of HALL Trails, which include 1-and 2-mile jogging and walking trails around the park
- Implementation of a new wellness program in partnership with Baylor, Scott & White Health, centered around promoting healthy lifestyles for HALL park employees
- Refreshed landscaping with contemporary, drought tolerant plants
- Creation of HALL Eats, a food truck court and gathering area in the center of the park
- Addition of care care center with on-site car wash, air and mobile fueling
- Beautification of the lakes with the addition of natural stone surroundings and cascading fountains
- Installation of cutting-edge technology for the interactive building directories
- Creation of multiple new outdoor seating areas to enhance the outdoor experience
- Creation of new “Director of Park Experience” position, enhancing customer service, providing concierge services, and coordinating events, activities, and programs throughout the park
New improvements coming soon to HALL Park include:
- Construction underway on HALL Plaza, a venture between HALL and The Weitzman Group to create a restaurant/retail center located at the main intersection in the park to offer four to five new restaurant options; Opening January 2017
- New contemporary monument and directional signage throughout the property
- LED lighting installation and improvements throughout the 162-acre park
- A new HALL Park website and social media
- Addition of HALL Connect, including full-service Wi-Fi at two major outdoor gathering/event areas conducive to conducting outdoor meetings and company functions
- Complete lobby, restroom and other common area renovations at 2595 and 2591 Dallas Parkway
“This refresh is a direct response to the companies at HALL Park and what they want to see in the workplace,” said Kim Butler, director of leasing at HALL Group. “By modernizing the park with upgrades such as additional outdoor areas, places to collaborate and celebrate, and other health-oriented amenities, we’re creating an even richer environment where people will love where they work.”
Within its 16 completed office buildings and 2.2 million square feet of office space, HALL Park’s existing features already make it a unique office environment. HALL Park houses more than 200 pieces of renowned local and international art, offers a tranquil, natural setting amongst green space, walking trails, lakes and cascading fountains, and its central Frisco location makes it an ideal business address.
“One of the things that makes HALL Park unique is our ability to help our tenants grow within the park as their businesses change and expand. We’ve been able to meet the growth needs of more exceptional tenants than we ever imagined possible when we opened HALL Park,” said Hall.
About HALL Park
HALL Park is HALL Group’s award-winning, 162-acre office development in Frisco, Texas, consisting of 2.2 million square feet of office space throughout 16 completed buildings. The park is surrounded by hundreds of works of inspiring art, winding walking trails, abundant green space and desirable onsite amenities, including a state-of-the-art fitness center, private preschool and accommodating conferencing facilities. Its central Frisco location provides customers with countless dining, entertainment and shopping destinations, as well as convenient access to major thoroughfares and DFW International Airport. For more information, visit hallpark.com.
About HALL Group
Founded in 1968, Dallas-based HALL Group is owned by founder and chairman Craig Hall and family. The diversified company is made up of several subsidiary brands, including: HALL Park, the 16-building, 162-acre office park in Frisco, Texas; HALL Arts, the three-phase, five-acre, mixed-use development in the Dallas Arts District; HALL Structured Finance, the entrepreneurial, value-add direct private lender to the real estate industry; HALL Collection, an immense collection of local and international art pieces located throughout HALL Group’s properties; HALL Wines, located in St. Helena and Rutherford, producing highly-rated Bordeaux varietals; WALT Wines, Napa Valley producer of handcrafted Pinot Noir and Chardonnay varietals; and SENZA hotel, a Napa Valley boutique hotel and luxury resort. For more information, visit www.hallgroup.com and visit us on Facebook.